TSIV SA System
The TS implant system is the most popular implant system used by implantologists worldwide. Distinct with its excellent design, efficient corkscrew thread, self-tapping ability and sustainable primary stability.
DESCRIPTION OF THE TSIII IMPLANT:
Specially designed for procedures in weaker bone, the TSIV design provides high success rates, even in patients with poor bone quality
- Small thread that increases initial stability in soft bone
- Helical cutting edge for improved initial stability & sharp rounded apex
- Manufactured using Grade C4 pure Titanium
- SA Surface to enhance biological healing
- Optimal design for maxilla & soft bones
- Tapered design to provide excellent mechanical stability
Description of the SA Surface
SA surface: Sand blasted with alumina and Acid-etched surface
- Optimal morphology with a combination of craters and micro-pits.
- Optimal surface roughness (Ra 2.5~3.0µm)
- Fast cell regeneration: 20% faster than RMB implants
- Fast bone healing: 20% faster than RMB implants
- Capable of early loading after 6 weeks of placement
Chart of implant sizes (TSIV)
The TSIV SA fixture has two types of abutment connections for a simple restorative procedure. A Mini Connection is used for the ∅3.0 and ∅3.5 implants. All other implants (∅4.0, ∅4.5, ∅5.0, ∅6.0 and ∅7.0) use Regular Connections. The Mini Connections are highlighted yellow below.
In contrast, the Regular Connection can be used with the same abutment for fixtures 4.0 and wider, regardless of the diameter of the abutment. These are highlighted green below.
DOWNLOAD THE CATALOGUE
To discover an in-depth look about the TSIV System, download the catalogue now.