SSIII SA Implant System
DESCRIPTION OF THE SSIII IMPLANT SYSTEM:
SS implants are non-submerged type implants designed for one-stage surgery procedures.
- Non-submerged implants based on one-stage surgery with an internal octa and 8°taper connections
- Optimised apex design, capable of obtaining stable initial stability
- Powerful self-threading effect using a corkscrew thread design
Description of the SA Surface
SA surface: Sand blasted with alumina and Acid-etched surface
- Optimal morphology with a combination of craters and micro-pits.
- Optimal surface roughness (Ra 2.5~3.0µm)
- Fast cell regeneration: 20% faster than RMB implants
- Fast bone healing: 20% faster than RMB implants
- Capable of early loading after 6 weeks of placement
Chart of implant sizes (SSIII System)
The SSIII SA fixture features an internal octa connection, which provides a more secure connection to the abutment and increased structural stability from outer forces. The Regular Connection is used for implants with a diameter of Ø4.0 & Ø4.5 and a PØ of 4.8 at most, which are highlighted in green.
The Wide Connection is used with a diameter of Ø4.5 and PØ of 4.8 onwards, highlighted in blue.