The MS Implant System was especially designed for narrow ridge procedures, with its small, one-piece design that promotes a high rate of success even in the narrowest spaces.
DESCRIPTION OF THE MS PROVISIONAL:
The MS Provisional is designed for immediate provisional prosthetics for partially and completely edentulous patients.
- Implant neck formed for stable assistance and compensation of divergence.
- Enables easy manufacturing of provisional prosthetics.
- Improved initial stability and better bone penetration.
Description of the SA Surface
SA surface: Sand blasted with alumina oxide and Acid-etched surface
- Optimal morphology with a combination of craters and micro-pits.
- Optimal surface roughness (Ra 2.5~3.0µm)
- Fast cell regeneration: 20% faster than RMB implants
- Fast bone healing: 20% faster than RMB implants
- Capable of early loading after 6 weeks of placement
Chart of implant sizes (MS Provisional)
The MS Implant system features a one-body designed for convenient prosthesis planning & fabrication.
MS Provisional can be used for the placement of temporary prosthesis. The system enables an easy manufacturing of provisional prosthetics with its titanium provisional cap and lab analog.