MS Narrow Ridge
The MS Implant System was especially designed for narrow ridge procedures, with its small, one-piece design that promotes a high rate of success even in the narrowest spaces.
DESCRIPTION OF THE MS NARROW RIDGE:
The MS Narrow Ridge is designed for narrow ridge application, such as the lower anterior region.
- Surface treatment is sandblasted with alumina oxide and is acid etched (SA Surface)
- Abutment shape and size is optimized for cutting-free prosthetic work
Description of the SA Surface
SA surface: Sand blasted with alumina oxide and Acid-etched surface
- Optimal morphology with a combination of craters and micro-pits.
- Optimal surface roughness (Ra 2.5~3.0µm)
- Fast cell regeneration: 20% faster than RMB implants
- Fast bone healing: 20% faster than RMB implants
- Capable of early loading after 6 weeks of placement
Chart of implant sizes (MS Narrow Ridge)
The MS Implant system features a one-body designed for convenient prosthesis planning & modelling. MS Narrow Ridge enables the direct placement of prosthesis.
Impression Cap can be used to take impression for prosthesis planning process.
DOWNLOAD THE CATALOGUE
To discover an in-depth look about the MS Narrow Ridge, download the catalogue now.