The MS Implant System was especially designed for narrow ridge procedures, with its small, one-piece design that promotes a high rate of success even in the narrowest spaces.
DESCRIPTION OF THE MS DENTURE:
The MS Denture is designed for edentulous patients with narrow ridge.
- Single body, mini implant designed for denture fixation
- Micro thread distributes chewing pressure throughout the bone structure
- Collar O-ball head for use with O-ring retention set
Description of the SA Surface
SA surface: Sand blasted with alumina oxide and Acid-etched surface
- Optimal morphology with a combination of craters and micro-pits.
- Optimal surface roughness (Ra 2.5~3.0µm)
- Fast cell regeneration: 20% faster than RMB implants
- Fast bone healing: 20% faster than RMB implants
- Capable of early loading after 6 weeks of placement
Chart of implant sizes (MS Denture)
MS Denture is designed with a ball type top structure to be attached with an O-ring connection.